Shortcut keys mainly improve our work efficiency by speeding up the work.
Very basic and important shortcut key that everyone must know are:-
2) CTRL + SHIFT +Del :-It opens the window option screen for Task Manager,locking computer,witiching user etc in latest version of windows.In Windows XP,It is meant for opening task manager.
CTRL + SHIFT + Esc is used to open Windows Task manager in Wndows XP and later.
3) SHIFT + Del :-It will delete the selected files permanently without moving them to recycle bin.
4) F2 :- Instead of right clicking on file and selecting rename option,F2 function key allows you to rename file instantly.
5) WIN + D :-It will display the desktop irrespective of how many opened application .
Similarly WIN + M will minimize all the current opened application and will display desktop.
6) WIN + L :- Lock the computer and switch users (Windows XP and above only).
7) WIN + R :-Opens the run command dialog box.
8) CTRL + C :- It will copy the highlighted text or selected file.If you want to cut highlighted text or selected file,press CTRL + X.
9) CTRL + V or SHIFT + Insert :- Both the shortcut keys will paste the highlighted text or selected file.
10) CTRL + Z or CTRL + Y :- CTRL + Z will undo the recent changes which you have done and CTRL + Y will redo the recent undo changes.